Shang Learning offers a wide range of dynamic and unique courses to develop the next generation of global citizens for boarding schools around the world and elite universities abroad.
We are currently seeking experienced and passionate educators looking for an exclusive opportunity in Beijing. Shang Learning specializes in offering a variety of courses ranging from Young Learner Programs to Soft Skills courses to US High School subject courses such as US History, and Literature. In addition, our consultants develop courses according to their own style, working with Shang management to ensure a fit with our standards. Through proven experience, Shang consultants are selected as mentors to guide and inspire our next generation of elite leaders. Our reputation as a dynamic leading education consultancy has lead us to be featured in GQ, The Economist, CNN, The New York Times, CCTV, Study Abroad Magazine as well as various other
publications in China.
Shang Learning provides unique incentives which include:
• Above-market-rate compensation
• Flexibility on post
• On-going professional development and training
• Promotion opportunities in an ever-expansive industry
• Reasonable autonomy to assist in building programs that you are passionate about
• The opportunity to interface with the next generation of China’s leaders and influencers; to learn
from and with them, and to help them develop a more global mindset
We are an international, innovative and diverse team of young professionals. If you are dedicated to education & training and interested in growing with us, this is an unparalleled opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Teach a variety of courses ranging from 1 – 6 students for ages 8 – 18
• Research and development of curriculum and course content