1. Study the previous stats of the company, and understand the policies adopted by company to improve these stats.
2. Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company’s database.
3. Generate reports based on facts to be presented before the senior managers, and shareholders.
4. Meet the sales target set within the given deadline with restricted territory, and accounts.
5. Build up a better customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
6. Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
7. Analyze the sales team, and check if the work there is going on smoothly or not. Continuously motivate the sales team, and inspire them to stay focused on company’s goals..
8. Seek out new customers, and sales opportunities to help build up the empire.