Alibaba is seeking an onsite Copywriter to support the International UED Content Strategy Team. This role will involve content creation, editing and management for Alibaba’s international e-commerce platforms, Alibaba.com and AliExpress. We work on a wide range of content and copywriting requirements, from banners to push notiﬁcations, EDMs, navigational text, promotions/marketing material, brand names/slogans and much more.
The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker with relevant copywriting experience, capable of quickly producing quality content and comfortable working under tight deadlines. Successful candidates will also be strong communicators and highly organized.
This is an outsource position but will be based in Alibaba’s Hangzhou campus.
- Create English content for various projects and scenarios based on the understanding of business objectives and user experience requirements.
- Follow the brand and content guidelines
- Track project progress. Ensure that all requests are delivered on-time and within scope
- Manage project changes and make necessary adjustments. Coordinate with stakeholders in a timely manner
- Report and escalate issues/risks as needed
- Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, interactive designers, marketing experts and front-end developers
- Propose creative concepts for promotion and marketing activities