EyeBuyDirect.com is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our E-Commerce team as a Search Engine Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Acquisition & Retention Marketing Director, the Search Marketing Manager will be responsible for all search engine optimization and marketing activities and will lead the day-to-day management of search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing as well as SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to improve rankings on all search engines in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced, responsive, results-oriented environment.
Location: Shanghai, China
• Act as the main day-to-day lead providing strategic recommendations, budget management, performance review and optimization of search campaigns.
• Manage a small team and work closely with search agencies to develop both Paid Search and SEO strategy and manage their execution process.
• Measure and report performance of all Search marketing campaigns, and assess against goals to create data-driven actionable insights. Identify areas of improvement and measure efficiency and effectiveness of different efforts by examining KPIs
• Perform as an active thought-leader on the SEM landscape; be an internal expert on current literature, search engine trends, algorithms, best practices, etc.
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations. Perform ongoing keyword discovery and develop content creation strategy.
• Work with various teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.